Terms of service
Our Detailed Terms and Conditions of Sale
“Us” means WeTrade Limited of Unit 21 Lawrence Hill Ind Park, Croydon Street, Bristol BS5 0EB, treading as “Borges & Scott”.
The contract between us
1. We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
2. The only exception to this is where a mistake has been made in relation to the description or pricing of any item listed on our website. If a mistake has occurred we will contact you as soon as possible with a revised offer.
3. The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website and include VAT unless otherwise indicated.
4. You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are calculated as you complete you order and will be displayed before you confirm the order.
5. We will do our best to deliver within the timescales displayed on our site, but cannot guarantee to do so. Where we do not deliver on time you will be free to cancel the contract between us.
Right for you to cancel your contract
6. You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the 14th day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
7. To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing (email is fine).
8. If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
9. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum paid to us from your credit/debit card or Paypal account will be credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you.
Cancellation by us
10. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
(a) we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
(b) we do not deliver to your area; or
(c) one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error.
11. If we cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will repay to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered but may make a goodwill gesture.
Delivery of goods to you
12. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
13. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order.
14. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you.
15. If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
16. If you do not receive the goods ordered within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
17. If you notify a problem to us under paragraphs 15 or 16 above, our only obligation will be, at your option:
(a) to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
(b) to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
(c) to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods.
18. Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph 17(c).
19. You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
20. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
21. Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact addresses as set out on this website and all notices from us to you will be sent to the contact details you supply to us through this site.
Events beyond our control.
22. We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, failures by couriers, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
23. If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Third party rights
25. A person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the United Kingdom Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
Entire Agreement and Governing law
26. The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.